Re: New website

Patrick, you sent the link about WordPress at my request, and I have
been investigating it. I have in fact set up a test WordPress site just
to test multilingualism.

I think you may have some valuable experience in this regard.

I do know PHP, albeit not at an expert level, and can certainly help
with things such as drop-down menus. I would prefer to stay away from
customisations as far as is possible because, as Kevin has said, we need
this to be maintainable by non-technical people.

My suggestion is that Kevin, you and I take this off-list (so we don't
clutter it up) and have a bit of a chat. I'd hate to duplicate work that
someone else is already doing.

Sometime this weekend would be great for me, whether on IRC, Skype or
some other method.

What do you think --- Patrick and Kevin, and whoever else wants to join in?

Paddy