Re: 1st pass thru desktop chapter edits on precise e2

Hi Jim,
I am sure Kevin will answer this, but this works fine for me:
~/Projects/ubuntu-manual-precise-e2$ bzr commit -m "Prologue correction"
Committing to: ~/Projects/ubuntu-manual-precise-e2/
modified frontmatter/prologue.tex
Committed revision 10.
~/Projects/ubuntu-manual-precise-e2$ bzr push lp:ubuntu-manual/precise-e2
Pushed up to revision 10.
Hannie