unused screenshots in precise

Hello,

I found a lot of screenshots (23), which are not used in the manual.
Here is the list:

01-installation-install-type.png
01-installation-prepare-to-install.png
02-HUD-paint.png
02-nautilus-home.png
03-firefox-icon.png
03-U1-createacct-done.png
03-U1-createacct-info-full.png
03-U1-naut-notification.png
03-U1-naut-sync-done.png
03-U1-naut-sync-files-somedone.png
03-U1-naut-sync-folder.png
03-U1-naut-sync-icons.xcf
03-U1-setup-sync-select.png
03-U1-webui-files.png
04-sound-menu-applications.png
04-sound-menu-drop-down.png
04_sound_menu_icon.png
04-sound-menu-icon.png
04-sound-menu-input.png
04-sound-menu-output.png
04-sound-menu-sound-effects.png
04-sound-meu-output.png
root-directories.svg

I don't know, if these screenshots are from former manual versions or
if the uploader wanted to use it but did not modify the *.tex file
accordingly.

What should we do with them? I think, in precise we can delete them,
because it is released.

In precise-e2 we have the possibilities to integrate them at the right
places or to delete them. We could dig more in the history to find out
who was the original uploader and ask him to integrate them to
precise-e2. If he declines, then we can delete them.

What do you think?

Greetings, Carsten

- --
Hier ist mein öffentlicher GPG-Schlüssel:
http://daswaldhorn.piranho.de/gpg/

Follow ups