Re: unused screenshots in precise

The only one that I might be able to account for is the
root-directories.svg one. It was replaced by 06-root-directories.png.
So, it can be deleted safely. As for the others, if the manual would be
more complete with them, then I'd say put them in their appropriate
places. Otherwise, I would delete them. If they're needed in the future,
someone will probably want to take a new screenshot anyhow to be
current.

Just my .02 worth.

Have a great weekend.:)
Patrick.