Re: User name in screenshots

I agree with Hannie that we should pick a name that doesn't need
translation and i guess that we can find something better than "Ubuntu" as
username -i don't find Ubuntu that bad-.

In the manuals that we used Quickshot to capture the screenshots -if my
memory preserves me right- the username was Quickshot.

Maybe we can use "UbuntuManual" but i 'm not sure if it sounds good :)

Let me know what you think !

--John