[Fwd: The Geek Stuff - 4 Methods to Take Screenshot Capture in Ubuntu Linux]

I thought I'd forward this on as a reference on how to take screenshots
in Ubuntu. There are a couple that I wasn't aware of, so it might prove
useful.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.
--- Begin Message ---
The Geek Stuff

4 Methods to Take Screenshot Capture in Ubuntu Linux

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheGeekStuff/~3/YGbcVkRu0_s/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Screenshot is an image taken by a computer to capture the visible items on the monitor or any other output devices. There are several ways of taking screenshots in Linux. In this article, we will cover few tools that are used for taking screenshots. 1. Use Print Screen This is the most common method to [...]

Read More: 4 Methods to Take Screenshot Capture in Ubuntu Linux
Google+ : Add TGS to your Google+ Circle
Purchase your copy of Bash 101 Hacks, Vim 101 Hacks, Sed and Awk 101 Hacks, Nagios Core 3 eBook.

--
You are subscribed to email updates from "The Geek Stuff."