Re: User name in screenshots

Hi Carsten,

I had originally thought about this (and was going to suggest it), but
figured they would want the same information in all manuals (screenshots
and such)--just in case someone decided to download more than one
language and compare them.  But, your idea would be a lot easier.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.