Re: Translation for the precise-e2 release

Hello.

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 5:29 AM, Carsten Gerlach <daswaldhorn@xxxxxx> wrote:
> yesterday was the precise-e2 version released. But on Launchpad I see
> in the translation section still the sentence "Launchpad currently
> recommends translating Ubuntu Manual precise series.". In my opinion
> we should switch the translation to precise-e2, because it is not
> useful to work on the precise version when we have already a updated
> version.
>
> Can someone of the admins do this switch on Launchpad?

I've just now switched it to precise-e2.

When I upload the translation template file, it goes into an import
queue. I have to wait for the translation team to approve the import
before I can change the default translation series.  That's the reason
for the delay.

--Kevin