Re: Translation for the precise-e2 release

Hello.

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 5:50 AM, c7p <c7p.admin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The issue is that there are many translated strings that are deleted in
> precise-e2.
>
> I checked the Greek translation yesterday and the loss was about 100
> strings, not huge deal but it is very tiring for the translators.
> The translation of the book is also quite big, it's 1850 strings and many
> translators leave the train on the way.
> It's important for them to work on a "stable environment".
>
> For me the best solution would be to inform loco teams that the precise e2
> edition is available, so if they want to translate they'll do so.
> Let me know what you think.

I've set the default translation series to precise-e2 so that new
translation groups will be greeted with the latest edition when they
visit <https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/>.

For those teams who have started translating the precise series
already and wish to continue doing so, they may do that via
<https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/precise/+translations>.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

--Kevin