Re: Review of Getting Started with Ubuntu 12.04

One thing I have noticed about the manual, being relatively new to the
team, is that we use technical terms a little too often. For example,
instead of maybe saying "your settings are fetched from Ubuntu One" we
might say "please wait while your settings are downloaded from Ubuntu's
server farms". We definitely have improved, but I really noticed it when
I started writing my section :)

John C