Re: Review of Getting Started with Ubuntu 12.04

I believe the sidebar contents is overused as well.  I'm not sure we have a
solid understanding of when the sidebar should be used. Some use it to
reference other materials/websites; others use it to add more detail to the
paragraph.

If we're writing our paragraphs correctly, all pertinent content should be
in the paragraph only. I would suggest we only use the sidebar to define
terms, much like a textbook does.