Re: Meeting new authors and editors

whenever I go to use webchat.freenode.net I get the error message
"server failure verifying capitcha". Is it something I am doing wrong?

John C

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012, at 08:53 PM, c7p wrote:

Meeting in 10 minutes !

If you are available join us ;)

2012/8/24 c7p <[1]c7p.admin@xxxxxxxxx>

The meeting will take place on our irc channel on [2]freenode.net,
#ubuntu-manual There are several guides on the net on how to connect to
an irc channel. If you can't connect, simply use
[3]http://webchat.freenode.net/

You can see the local time here
[4]http://www.doodle.com/d2z7mennusdcc2ne .

It was bad to see that the votes didn't matched with each other, the
outcome was in favor of only 3 of total 7 votes, but i hope to see more
people there.

See you all !

--John