Re: Problem installing additional Latex packages

When I installed TexLive a long time ago, I used the command with -gui at the end (if I remember well). Using the gui makes installing a lot easier, especially the symlinks. Should anyone be interested in how to use the -gui option, I will have to check my notes on this.
Hannie