Question about placement of "Grub Boot Screen" screenshot in Troubleshooting Chapter

Hi everyone,

I just noticed this tonight, as I was checking the screenshots. The
screenshot for the Grub Boot Screen is on page 117, which is in the
section titled "I forgot my password". Should it be moved up closer to
the sections talking about "Ubuntu fails to start after I've installed
Windows" since that section addresses GRUB?

I figure that would be an editing issue, as it affects placement and the
text around it.

Also as a side note, I took that screenshot off of a Virtual Machine,
using the screenshot tool in the host operating system. Could someone
verify whether it looks alright, or is blurry please?

Have a great day:)