Re: Editing phase

Thank you, John, for your reply and your encouragement.  Yea...sometimes,
for me, setting "short-term goals" help me to achieve ...well...just GOALS.

For the last two releases, I've been the adjunct author for the Desktop
chapter. If any "reauthoring" needs done for 12.10, I may not have time to
do so. So I guess I'm simply sounding a warning bell in that I'll probably
need help if sections of the Desktop chapter need reauthoring.  I should
know by the end of this weekend where I'm at.

I'll do my best this iteration.

Going forward, I think it would be good to seek out a dedicated author for
this section so that the author-editor responsibilities are properly
divided.

--Jim