Updates to Advanced Topics completed

Completed edits to Advanced Topics. I'm always unsure of myself the first
pass through edits on the new manual, so please check to make sure the
current version looks ok.

I pulled down the Quantal manual, made edits, compiled, committed and
pushed.

I also updated the authors/editors shared spreadsheet.

One thing I do notice is that after my edits chapter 6 subsections are
listed, but I seemed to have lost chapter six section in the TOC, and
chapter 6 is no longer a "chapter".  Can someone look into this to see what
happened, what I did wrong, and how I can prevent it from happening again?

Tomorrow, I will tackle edits in Chapter 3--and maybe begin Chapter 2.

Follow ups