Re: 12.10 Ubuntu Desktop edits done

Op 25-09-12 06:51, Kevin Godby schreef:
On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM,  <jimandmarcy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems that the inconsistencies only appear in the chapter's I've
edited--I know...ironic (as fate/luck would have it, these are the only
chapters where the Dash is discussed). So, MY preference is to say "the
Dash" if everyone is good with that. I'll be happy to make the edits in
Chapter 2 and 3 to whatever we agree to.
I think "the Dash" sounds better than just "Dash". It also seems more
consistent with the ubuntu-docs that I've read. Note that 'the' in
'the Dash' is not capitalized (unless it's at the beginning of the
sentence, etc. follow the usual rules).

Thanks!

--Kevin

+1
I will mention this in our style guide shortly. Have to hurry now!