Re: 12.10 Ubuntu Desktop edits done

If you decide to go with "the Dash", you'll have to fix one of my menu
items in the Advanced Topics section. I think it says Dash>System
Settings or something like that. But I do remember it saying Dash>
something.  I'll keep an eye on this thread, and when the final decision
is made, I'll edit that page accordingly.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.