Re: Translation "scope"

Hi Pierre and all translators,
Although this discussion was meant for the Dutch translators, you are right in saying that it is also relevant to all translators. We are currently discussing how to translate the word "scope", since this will be an important feature in Unity. I do not want to just copy the English word. We had an earlier discussion about the "Dash". We could not find the ideal translation and in the end we decided to use Dash in Dutch too. I wonder what the French team does with words like this.
Hannie
Pierre, your Dutch sentence was almost perfect ;)