Re: Translation "scope"

Hi Hannie,

I'd say that since "scopes" are just views (another way of writing them
in English at least), you could probably handle it however you would
normally in Dutch. By that, I mean if you have another word for views
(like we do with "scopes") then you could probably substitute that in
place (or just use views).

Have a great day:)
Patrick.

P.S. Just my 2 cents worth, from someone who barely speaks English let
alone any other languages. :D