Re: Making lp:ubuntu-manual commit access moderated

While protecting the work of the 500+ members is always a prudent thing to
consider, I have to agree with Carsten and Hannie on this one. It hasn't
been a problem yet (probably because the group IS moderated), and to
"manage" 500 people bopping in and out of the group seems to be like a lot
of extra work for very little return, especially since we can recover
previous revs of a given manual if needed through SVN.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 8:44 AM, Hannie Dumoleyn <lafeber-dumoleyn2@xxxxxxxxx