Making lp:ubuntu-manul commit access moderated

Hello,
I recently had a look at the lp:ubuntu-manual branch and noticed that it is
open for all to push too. This kind of mechanism can clearly lead to the
source being vandalized and improper code being sent into the branch.
To prevent this, I thought if we could have a "Ubuntu Manual Commiters" or
"Ubuntu Manual Developers" who have pushing rights into the Bazaar branch.
Contributed code will then be accepted by easy merge requests, by which we
will get better quality work in to the branch.

Thoughts?

Have a great day,
Vibhav

Follow ups