Re: Making lp:ubuntu-manual commit access moderated

Hi Vibhav,
We do want authors, editors and translators to be able to upload to the branch. Our team is a moderated team, meaning that membership requires approval.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-manual
Moderated
   Membership is closed, requires approval, and subteams must be
   closed. Any user can propose a new member, but team administrators
   approve membership. Subteams must be Moderated or Restricted.
   Moderated is a good choice for teams that manage things that need to
   be secure, like projects, branches, or PPAs, but want to encourage
users to help. I once proposed to make it a restricted team, but others were not in favor of this. There are currently 547 active members.
Hannie