Re: Nautilus 3.6

If nothing else, I could expand the "Advanced Topics" chapter a bit, to
include adding PPA's and making changes like that. With the obvious
warnings that it's not a recommended or supported approach. And I could
use the adding a PPA to get this back as an example of how to do it.

On a slightly related note, I just thought about adding information
about changing desktops to the Advanced Topics section as well (adding
Lubuntu, Edubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu, etc). Although this might create a
hassle, since people won't know where to look for information specific
to those desktops.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.