Re: \lens macro

Hi all

Can I suggest that the word 'button' be reserved for something that is just
that, i.e a button on a form like 'OK' and that other clickable objects be
referred to as 'icons'.  This means that one can refer to clicking any of
the 'icons' in the launcher or in the dash without having to work out what
is a \lens and what is a \button.

Personally, I would not know without a lot of examples what clickable
objects are lenses.  It is my understanding that 'lens' is a term used by
developers for an object that works in a particular way and while the
distinction between lenses and other objects is important to developers, it
has little significance to the type of user this manual aimed at.

Tony