Re: Hannie...

Hi Sylvie,
No problem. I just wanted to ask you if you had finished your editorial work. I see on the spreadsheet that you are working on it. Great.

To all editors,
Thank you for updating the spreadsheet. I see there is still some work in progress, so it is better to postpone the closure of the editors phase to the coming weekend (april 13/14). There will be a meeting this weekend; if you can attend, please do add your name here:

    http://doodle.com/kd5bmi6nuri7re2w

Hannie