Fwd: editors phase raring - software-management.tex Proofread

Hi, Hannie.

Sorry for once again being a pain in the neck, but to be honest I didn't
manage to understand how to commit the proofread chapters with bzr.

So, and as I'm CC'ing this mail to the mailing list I'm taking the
opportunity to ask for help on working with bzr. I really need any help you
guys can throw at me.
I would very much appreciate if you could send me some kind of a tutorial
on how to work with bzr, or point to any kind of a existing HowTo.

I've finished the proofread of the *troubleshooting chapter* but as I'm
still unable to push/commit the file to the bzr branch, I'm sending it to
you.

Once again I apologize.

Best regards,
David Pires