Re: Saucy Salamander

Another way that we can start working on saucy is to look at other
helpful resources and see if there are places where we're lacking.

Keeping in mind that our manual is for beginners (and therefore
shouldn't be all-inclusive or tackle a bunch of advanced topics), we
can explore things like the most frequently linked-to and most popular
questions on AskUbuntu:

  http://askubuntu.com/questions?sort=frequent
  http://askubuntu.com/questions?sort=votes

Have we already addressed these common questions and problems in our
manual?  If not, should we?  If we should, we can probably write much
of that material already.  (Note that if you do think that any of this
information should be included in the manual that you will need to
take the question only as a cue and you should write the content on
your own—don't just copy and paste the answer provided on AskUbuntu.)

—Kevin