Re: Problems in the Spanish translation of the raring version

Hi Silvie,

Yes, I am aware of the problem and I'm already working to fix it. I had
installed OmegaT from scratch but restored the translation memory of the
previous manuals and I didn't realize that the default configuration sets
to copy original segment if nothing if change. So when I passed over all of
the segment of the manual and uploaded the .po file to Launchad all of them
were marked as translated.

So I have already cleaned the mess in the OmegaT project and there is only
100 segments to be translated. I hope to upload the new .po file shortly.

Thanks