Re: Lubuntu version.

Good day, Yorvik,

I know Lubuntu is a "lighter-weight" version of Ubuntu, and I think some of
the default apps are different than what Ubuntu offers...screenshots would
definitely be different. But I guess I have to ask if there really is a
large enough demand for a Lubuntu manual to warrant the time and energy
necessary to produce something like is done for Ubuntu. Are you considering
proposing some type of partnership with the Ubuntu Manual Project? What are
some of your ideas about community leadership structure?  Do you have the
beginnings of a team in place now?

All of these questions don't have to be answered completely before
endeavoring toward this ambitious project, but...at the very least, they
should be asked and pondered. I'll be very interested to hear Kevin's input
on this question as he has probably experienced full range of highs and
lows as our project coordinator.

--Jim

--sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III phone