Re: A Little Help

Hi Thomas!

A few answers from me.

1. Yes, about monthly or so (inside virtual machine, WinXP)
2. I mostly use MS Office. This is applicable if I am writing a paper in
collaboration with someone who uses MS Office and don't want to risk any
format breakage. In addition I use EndNote citation manager and a program
for ordering digital photographs print.
I would guess people also use Wine a lot to run games, although in time
this might become less necessary with Steam and all. I would suggest (if
you plan to do any application specific instructions) that you focus on
applications with gold or platinum rating.

Top 3-4 flavours (worldwide): Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, Xubuntu, Ubuntu
Gnome
for me: Lubuntu, Ubuntu

Have a great day.