Re: Installing TeX Live and a couple of suggestions

Never noticed quite how big it is, around 2.5 GiB on this machine. I
don't have a separate / partition so it's not really a problem, but it
may be a good idea to put a warning in the instructions. If it had been
installed on my Lubuntu machine the disk would have been full!

On my desktop computer, /usr/local/texlive is 4.3 GB. When I tried to install it on my laptop, the installation couldn't complete because I had only less than 6 GB free in /, I had to install it in my /home.

        - Sylvie