Re: Separate Lubuntu manual bzr repository?

Hello, Jonathan.

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM, Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I ran into a slight problem: we would need to create a new separate
> project in order to do that, as far as I can see.
>  (A) Create a subfolder within the existing ubuntu-manual bzr
>     repository for Lubuntu;
>
>  (B) Create a separate Lubuntu Manual project so we get a
>      separate bzr repository for it;
>
>  (C) Figure out how one team/project can have two bzr
>      repositories at Launchpad (I do not know how to do this).
>
> Thoughts on how best to proceed are welcomed.

For the ubuntu-manual project, we do have multiple repositories; each
branch is named after a series (e.g., natty, oneiric, precise,
quantal, raring, saucy).

We could either create a branch called 'lubuntu-saucy' or you could
create a separate project (e.g., lubuntu-manual) and create your own
bzr repositories under that.

If we create a repository under the ubuntu-manual project for the
Lubuntu manual, then everyone who is an ubuntu-manual team member
would be able to commit to the lubuntu repository (for better or
worse).

Conversely, if you create a separate project with its own
repositories, you'd have to manage the team members of that project
separately.

—Kevin