Re: Editing for Saucy

Hello Andrew,
You are very welcome to contribute as an editor for the saucy version of our manual. Please have a look at our shared spreadsheet to see what chapter(s), section(s) you want to edit, just add your name to the spreadsheet (column L).

To all who want to help editing the saucy version:
During the meeting we decided that it would be best for authors and editors to work closely together on "their" chapter/section. Although the editors' phase has not started yet, perhaps it is a good idea to add your name to the spreadsheet (1) so that the author may contact you if he has any questions.
Hannie

(1) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS28NMLnYJXdEdGQjRtUWtaOUZxREVzUldSOU5kc2c#gid=0