Re: Lubuntu Manual Meeting? or some thing

Being that the UMP and LMP are two separate projects, it's a good idea to
consider developing separate spreadsheets with separate permissions to
track authors and editors, rather than sharing a common document deliminted
by tabs. Eventually, these two "tabs" WILL need to be split into separate
documents, so I'm wondering...."why not go there now?".