Re: Quickshot problems

One thing that I'd like to see happen (if possible) is that instead of
it creating a user called Quickshot, it creates the "John Doe" or
whatever generic username is appropriate for the person's language. That
will help for those people who already upgraded, and are using their
main system for taking screenshots.

Have a great day, and as Kevin said, thanks for any help you can
provide. :)
Patrick.