Re: Packaging new software

Hi all,
Thank you all for your reactions to my efforts to get the Dutch translation of Precise in USC. So far, what I have done is experimenting and learning to package using a personal PPA. As soon as I have figured it all out, I would like to package and upload to our manual team's PPA. Then I have to go through the MOTU process: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/NewPackages#Going_through_MOTU. @ Jonathan: I will most certainly need your help while trying to package the nl.pdf file. Packaging is a complicated process. I am learning by trial and error. Thanks for your offer to help me. @Carsten: the problem is not to build the pdf file from translations (if that is what you mean by "translations were built automatically"), but the packaging of the manual-translation.pdf.
Will be continued ;)
Hannie