Re: Packaging new software

Wouldn't the additional languages just fall under localized versions of
the overall package? What I mean is, would we have to create a separate
Software Center package for each language, or would the Software Center
automatically install the appropriate language based on your locale?

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.