Re: Fwd: (Ubuntu-Manual) Advanced Topic Chapter

I would say just for Unity and linux (or Ubuntu) in general, since if
you look in the menu for most (if not all) applications, it shows the
shortcut for a command there. Plus things like Cut, Copy, Paste, are
universal. So I would include things that in Windows would use the Super
Key, but in Linux use something else also.

As for linking them back to the application, that was just a thought.
Another thought, at least for the printed manuals, would be to make the
shortcut page perforated, so the reader can remove it. Kind of a cheat
sheet, if you will.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.