Re: A reminder about margin notes, and a question about HUD

I'm inclined to think Patrick is right.

I would also add that the "Alt" key alone seems to me as an "orphan
key". I explain my opinion:

When you press "A" or "Delete" or "Tab", the keyboard sends an event to
the computer : hey, the user said: "A" (or Delete or Tab). Or at least
the computer detects it as an event, I don't know.

When you press the "Alt" key alone, in general nothing happens because
normally you use it with something else. For instance the keyboard will
wait until you press "A", and then the keyboard will send the event
saying: hey, the user pressed the combination of those 2 keys (and
transmits the addition of the binary code of Alt and the binary code of
A).

If it is does not work that way, then I don't understand, because when I
press Alt-Tab to switch the window, I press first on the Alt, and then
on the Tab. But at the moment when I press Alt there is no HUD opening
itself until I press tab and the window changes.

Does it make sense what I'm saying? Thank you to share your opinion and
enhance my knowledge!
Enrico

--
https://launchpad.net/~e-rosina