Re: differences Saucy / previous versions

I think that could be a good addition to either Chapter 1 or the
Preface. Sort of a "Changes in this version" section. Although I'd only
hit on the major differences, especially if some of the minor ones are
covered later in the manual. If they're discussed later on in the
manual, maybe we could add a page number/link.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.