Editors phase ends Oct 3

Dear editors,
We are now entering the last week of the editors phase. If you still
have work to do, now is a good time to get started, or continue your
editorial work. When finished, please add the word 'Finished' to the
Editors status column on our spreadsheet [1].
There are still a few sections that need to be proofread:
Prologue
The Ubuntu Desktop: Intro + Unity, Appearance, Accessibility, Session
options
Working with Ubuntu: Listening to audio and music, Burning CDs and DVDs,
Working with documents
Hardware and preferences.
So, if you have time to help, please add your name to the Editors 13.10
column on the spreadsheet.
Thanks in advance for your contribution.
Hannie

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS28NMLnYJXdEdGQjRtUWtaOUZxREVzUldSOU5kc2c#gid=0