14,04

Hi folks,

at present we have separate teams all trying to achieve the same thing.
None of the teams have enough people... Is it really too scary for us to
all pool what meagre resources we have in what is called 'man hours' to
instead run a manual system for 14.04 which is split between "desktop" and
"server" ? Each can provide links to the other... To me, it just makes
sense.

Please discuss... Once the 'opposing teams' have made peace, we can
hopefully get a decision made at the up coming vUDS. We are *NOT* 'opposing
teams'; but we are simply diluting what resources (humans) that the
respective teams have.

Just my thoughts and I look forward to the stream of replies so that we can
all decide where we are going to ask people to work for 14.04. Let's be
totally honest, 13.10 was not as good as we would  have liked. e.g. screen
shots still missing, asking translation teams to work on more than one
area, etc. etc.

Regards,

Phill.

--