Re: Fwd: [Ubuntu-Classroom] Ubuntu Classroom sessions for Documentation

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Thomas Corwin <dog1489@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Elizabeth,
>
> Yes, I am just unsure of what I will be discussing yet. I want to think that prt over.

Great, I've penciled you in. My vision is to have an introductory
session for each (Wiki, Manual, System Docs, etc). Perhaps for Manual
going over the basics of http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved to
describe the "jobs" available and quick examples of how to do each so
that folks in IRC can follow along and ask questions if they get
stuck.

If you'd rather do something more advanced or have other ideas beyond
a quick introduction, we can easily add more sessions and have you do
that instead.

http://www.princessleia.com