Re: Fwd: [Ubuntu-Classroom] Ubuntu Classroom sessions for Documentation

Patrick,

I'm doing a session discussing the different versions of the manual that have been created in the past year (Lubuntu / WOU), and very briefly discussing how to help contribute to both projects.

Thanks,
Thomas Corwin
Taylor Twp. FD - EMS