Editing Phase

Mehmet,

To be an author, you basically have to have some experience with Ubuntu (depending on the section/chapter you choose), a machine with the Ubuntu 14.04 beta installed, and have some experience with LaTeX (but if you don't, we will be sure to find someone who will help you).

As for becoming an editor, you have to be able to:
Proof-reading spelling and grammar
Checking consistency of formatting
Checking consistency of language and style
Writing glossary entries
Adding entries to the index

If you want some more information, go to the Ubuntu Manual website to see what you can do to help, and how you can get started! [1]

Also, don't forget to add your name to the spreadsheet if you would like to help! [2] :)

[1] http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved
[2] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS28NMLnYJXdEdGQjRtUWtaOUZxREVzUldSOU5kc2c#gid=4

Thanks!
Thomas Corwin