Re: Editing Phase

Mehmet,

Just to let you know, I ma currently an author for the Ubuntu team and this is now my third contribution, I was enquiring about the opportunities of *coordinator* as I understand that there are no coordinators at present.

Whoops! Sorry about that. I didn't notice you asked about being a coordinator. :P

But I cannot answer that, as I do not know. I'm actually a bit interested in this topic as well, if there is anyone who can answer them.

I just had a look at the sreadsheet and was concerned that not many names were listed under authors,
are we that short or is this something that has not simply been completed?

Unfortunately, we are actually that short. The spreadsheet is up to date, and here are the empty spaces.

Thanks,
Thomas Corwin