Ubuntu Community Book Idea/Introduction

Hey all,

I'm Svetlana Belkin, a new member of the team. I came to the team to introduce an idea for a book/manual that focuses on the various teams of the Ubuntu COmmunity.

Here is the basic idea/outline of it:

This idea for a book that goes into more depth to talk about the major teams within the Ubuntu Community. It will focus on the teams' workflow, governance, and it's focus. Each team should have one lead author that will focus on writing the information on that team. I think it should be written in LibreOffice Writer/Google Docs instead of the brz way because it's easier for the non-Doc team people and it can be converted into PDF.

Teams List:

- Doc Team
- Design Team
- App Developer Team
- Marketing Team
- All of the Favours Teams
- Others?

Name Ideas:

- Ubuntu Community Handbook
- Ubuntu Community Guide
- Ubuntu: The Community

Thank you.
--
Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa
Member of: LoCo Contacts, Ubuntu Doc Team, Ubuntu Ohio, Ubuntu Women

Follow ups