Trusty-e2: Now on revision 18

To all,
I want to keep you up to date. The branch trusty-e2 is now (oct 30, 16:50 CET) on revision 18, see below. I am glad to see that the number of gaps in our spreadsheet is reduced to the following sections:
2. The Ubuntu Desktop:
 * Workspaces, managing windows
 * Files file manager
 * Accessibility
 * Session options
 * Getting help
3. Working with Ubuntu:
 * Viewing and editing photos
 * Watching videos and movies
 * Listening to audio and music
 * Burning CDs and DVDs
 * Microblogging
4. Hardware
 * pages 75 - 82
If you find any interesting subjects among them, please add your name to that section and remove the color Blue. If any of you newcomers is afraid to push to the branch or has difficulties installing LaTex or making the ubuntu-manual.pdf, please let us know. We are here to help you.
Hannie

+N graphics/advanced.pdf
+N  graphics/warning.pdf
+N  screenshots/en_US/02-application-menu.png
+N  titlepage/titlepage-en_US.pdf
 M  ubuntu-desktop/the-dash.tex
 M  ubuntu-desktop/understanding-the-ubuntu-desktop.tex
 M  ubuntu-desktop/unity.tex
 M  ubuntu-desktop/using-the-launcher.tex
All changes applied successfully.
Now on revision 18.

After the command "make" I get this:
 Success!  Wrote 139 pages