UOS for The Ubuntu Manual Project

Hello everyone!

From Nicholas Skaggs (via Ubuntu Quality mailing list):
> First of all, in case you didn't know UOS is coming up!
>
> http://summit.ubuntu.com/uos-1411/
>
> What's UOS? Ubuntu Online Summit is the continuation of UDS in a
> virtual and online format. It allows anyone to participate and discuss
> topics that surround ubuntu in a wider setting. Use it to engage
> others and help make ideas reality. Have something to share? A
> presentation or idea? Perhaps a new project you want to demo? Or maybe
> you just want to schedule some facetime with the wider commmunity with
> a current ubuntu group, like a flavor team, loco, or something else.
> You can use UOS to recruit and share what your team does. These are
> just a few ideas, please feel free to propose any session you like.
> For more information check out: http://uds.ubuntu.com/getinvolved/

I thought I'd just throw this into the list and see if anyone would be interested in attending, or even host a presentation about the Ubuntu Manual Project.

If enough people are interested, I can try to create and register a session for the team.

Thanks,
Thomas Corwin
U.S. Navy - DEP - AECF
Taylor Twp. Fire Dept. - Fireman / Medic

Follow ups